What is "Building A House"?


"Building A House" is a blog about my journey back to God. The name comes from Proverbs 24:3-4 (The Message), "It takes wisdom to build a house, and understanding to set it on a firm foundation; it takes knowledge to furnish its rooms with fine furniture and beautiful draperies."

No, this isn't going to be a blog about making my house look pretty - at least not pretty on the OUTSIDE. But, I'm going to be working on getting my house
"pretty" on the SPIRITUAL side. I'm coming back from a pretty dark place in my life after losing 8 babies to miscarriage. This blog is about my journey back
to the Lord.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Proverbs 28:1

"The wicked are edgy with guilt, 
ready to run off even when no one's after them;
Honest people are relaxed and confident,
bold as lions."

My family just went through a very stressful time. While I was a nervous wreck during this time, my nerves from me not being in control of the outcome. I was completely honest with some people we turned to for help. I admitted my sin and wrongdoing - despite really, really wanting to hide the truth out of fear of what people would think of me or what action could be taken. Some would say I shared too much info. I say, I shared what I felt God leading me to share in the hopes that our family would finally get the help that we need. 

While I don't know the final outcome of this whole situation yet, I do know that I can be relaxed from here on out - because I know I didn't hold anything back. Everything is out of my hands, but the truth is out in the Light, not hiding in the darkness, so I am confident that, regardless of what happens, everything will be okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment