What is "Building A House"?


"Building A House" is a blog about my journey back to God. The name comes from Proverbs 24:3-4 (The Message), "It takes wisdom to build a house, and understanding to set it on a firm foundation; it takes knowledge to furnish its rooms with fine furniture and beautiful draperies."

No, this isn't going to be a blog about making my house look pretty - at least not pretty on the OUTSIDE. But, I'm going to be working on getting my house
"pretty" on the SPIRITUAL side. I'm coming back from a pretty dark place in my life after losing 8 babies to miscarriage. This blog is about my journey back
to the Lord.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Matthew 27:1-10

It's amazing to me how blind the high priests were not to see that Jesus was the Savior they had been waiting for. So many things that happened to him had been written about in scripture. (Matthew 27:1-10 is just one of many examples of this) The Message paraphrase ends this passage by saying, 

"And so they unwittingly followed the divine instructions to the letter." 
Matthew 27:10b (The Message)

Oh, that I won't be as blind as they were!

No comments:

Post a Comment