What is "Building A House"?


"Building A House" is a blog about my journey back to God. The name comes from Proverbs 24:3-4 (The Message), "It takes wisdom to build a house, and understanding to set it on a firm foundation; it takes knowledge to furnish its rooms with fine furniture and beautiful draperies."

No, this isn't going to be a blog about making my house look pretty - at least not pretty on the OUTSIDE. But, I'm going to be working on getting my house
"pretty" on the SPIRITUAL side. I'm coming back from a pretty dark place in my life after losing 8 babies to miscarriage. This blog is about my journey back
to the Lord.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Psalm 28:6-7

"Blessed be God - he heard me praying. He proved he's on my side;
I've thrown my lot in with him. Now I'm jumping for joy;
and shouting and singing my thanks to him."
Psalm 28:6-7 (The Message)
Yes.. God heard my prayers and has answered them. Not all as I would have wished, but he did answer them and helped me accept the answers I didn't like. I AM jumping for joy. I have joy because I know he is real and he hears each and every prayer I pray. And I know that he loves me and only wants the best for me. Sometimes, the best for me isn't want I want, but it is always what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment