What is "Building A House"?


"Building A House" is a blog about my journey back to God. The name comes from Proverbs 24:3-4 (The Message), "It takes wisdom to build a house, and understanding to set it on a firm foundation; it takes knowledge to furnish its rooms with fine furniture and beautiful draperies."

No, this isn't going to be a blog about making my house look pretty - at least not pretty on the OUTSIDE. But, I'm going to be working on getting my house
"pretty" on the SPIRITUAL side. I'm coming back from a pretty dark place in my life after losing 8 babies to miscarriage. This blog is about my journey back
to the Lord.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Psalm 30:11-12

"You did it: you changed wild lament into whirling dance;
You ripped off my black mourning band and decked me with wildflowers.
I'm about to burst with song; I can't keep quiet about you.
God, my God, I can't thank you enough."
Psalm 30:11-12 (The Message)
God did do this for me. I was deep in the grips of grief and mourning and he rescued me from that. He didn't do it immediately; it took a couple years, but he did it nonetheless! My mourning has turned to dancing and I can no longer keep quiet about what he has done for me. I truly cannot thank God enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment