What is "Building A House"?


"Building A House" is a blog about my journey back to God. The name comes from Proverbs 24:3-4 (The Message), "It takes wisdom to build a house, and understanding to set it on a firm foundation; it takes knowledge to furnish its rooms with fine furniture and beautiful draperies."

No, this isn't going to be a blog about making my house look pretty - at least not pretty on the OUTSIDE. But, I'm going to be working on getting my house
"pretty" on the SPIRITUAL side. I'm coming back from a pretty dark place in my life after losing 8 babies to miscarriage. This blog is about my journey back
to the Lord.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Proverbs 21:12, 23

"A God-loyal person will see right through the wicked 
and undo the evil they've planned." 
Proverbs 21:12 (The Message)

Sometimes people don't actually PLAN evil, they just do things without thinking about how their actions will affect the people in their lives. It's still ends up being evil and it still ends up bringing great pain to people. 

As a wife, I have the opportunity to undo the hurt that has been brought upon my husband. I'm not sure how to do this, but I do know that God will guide me. And I also know that God's got this and He knows best. 

I also know that God will help me - 
 
"Watch my words and hold my tongue" (Proverbs 21:23)  

because doing this will save me a whole lot of grief. (But, I obviously have a lot to learn in this area since I'm having a hard time holding my tongue right now by even posting this one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment