What is "Building A House"?


"Building A House" is a blog about my journey back to God. The name comes from Proverbs 24:3-4 (The Message), "It takes wisdom to build a house, and understanding to set it on a firm foundation; it takes knowledge to furnish its rooms with fine furniture and beautiful draperies."

No, this isn't going to be a blog about making my house look pretty - at least not pretty on the OUTSIDE. But, I'm going to be working on getting my house
"pretty" on the SPIRITUAL side. I'm coming back from a pretty dark place in my life after losing 8 babies to miscarriage. This blog is about my journey back
to the Lord.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Proverbs 23:9

"Don't bother talking sense to fools; they'll only poke fun at your words." 
Proverbs 23:9 (The Message)

Makes me think of when I try to talk sense to my kids in the heat of an argument. It just doesn't happen! LOL 

(So, WHY did I attempt this again tonight with one of my dear children? Hmmm... maybe that child wasn't the only one who was being a "fool"...)

No comments:

Post a Comment