What is "Building A House"?


"Building A House" is a blog about my journey back to God. The name comes from Proverbs 24:3-4 (The Message), "It takes wisdom to build a house, and understanding to set it on a firm foundation; it takes knowledge to furnish its rooms with fine furniture and beautiful draperies."

No, this isn't going to be a blog about making my house look pretty - at least not pretty on the OUTSIDE. But, I'm going to be working on getting my house
"pretty" on the SPIRITUAL side. I'm coming back from a pretty dark place in my life after losing 8 babies to miscarriage. This blog is about my journey back
to the Lord.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Proverbs 22:10

"Kick out the troublemakers and things will quiet down; 
you need a break from bickering and griping!" 
Proverbs 22:10 (The Message)


And this, folks, is why I sometimes kick my kids outside for an hour or why I send them to walk the dog and tell them they can't turn around to come home until the alarm on the cell phone goes off. God really does know what he's talking about! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment