What is "Building A House"?


"Building A House" is a blog about my journey back to God. The name comes from Proverbs 24:3-4 (The Message), "It takes wisdom to build a house, and understanding to set it on a firm foundation; it takes knowledge to furnish its rooms with fine furniture and beautiful draperies."

No, this isn't going to be a blog about making my house look pretty - at least not pretty on the OUTSIDE. But, I'm going to be working on getting my house
"pretty" on the SPIRITUAL side. I'm coming back from a pretty dark place in my life after losing 8 babies to miscarriage. This blog is about my journey back
to the Lord.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Matthew 27:54

Upon Jesus' death on the cross, the Temple curtain was torn in two, there was an earthquake and dead believers rose up from the ground, coming back to life. 

"The captain of the guard and those with him, when they saw 
the earthquake and everything else that was happening, were 
scared to death. They said, 'This has to be the Son of God!'" 
Matthew 27:54 (The Message)

No more words are needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment